Located in the center of Barcelona
How to get to Hotel Jazz
Access to private parking on the street: Ronda Universitat, 2-4.
Its unbeatable location in the center of Barcelona, between Plaza Catalunya, the Passeig de Gràcia and the Rambla (just 200 yards away); guests have easy access to Gothic neighborhood, the Raval and downtown (Ciutat Vella).
Also within walking distance are the modernist buildings on the Passeig de Gràcia (la Casa Batlló, La Pedrera, la Casa lleó i Morera), the Liceu Opera House, the Santa Maria del Mar church, the Picasso Museum, the MACBA and CCCB cultural centers, and many other sites of interest, like the Boqueria marketplace, the Catalan Music Palace, and the centuries-old University of Barcelona.
Passeig de Gràcia
Public transportation nearby the hotel:
- Metro: The L1 and L2 lines stop at Universitat, just steps from the hotel.
- Bus: The bus lines that stop nearby the hotel include the 24, 41, 50, 54, 55, 59, 63, 66, 67, 68, 91, 120, H12, which traverses the city along the Gran Vía, H16, V13 and V15.
- Night Bus: Practically all the night buses stop nearby the hotel, at Plaça Catalunya (N1, N2, N3, N4, N5, N6, N7, N8, N9, N11, N12, N13, N15, N16 and N17).
- Tourist Bus: The Barcelona Tourist Bus stops just steps from the hotel, at Calle Balmes, just 50 meters from the hotel (Blue Route).
- RENFE: The closest RENFE stop is Plaça Catalunya, just a 5-minute walk from the hotel.
- Regional Rail (FFGG): The closest railway stop is at Plaza Catalunya, just 500 meters from the hotel.
Transportation to and from Barcelona’s Prat Airport:
- Aerobus: You can get it at Plaza Universitat-Pelai, just 50 yards from the hotel.
- Metro: From Terminal 1 or Terminal 2 of Barcelona’s El Prat Airport, take the L9 line to Torrassa, where you can switch to the L1 line, and ride towards the Universitat stop. The hotel is just 20 meters from the exit, on Calle Pelai.
- Train + Subway: The train leaves the airport every 10 minutes and takes about 35 minutes to arrive at the Passeig de Gracia station. There, take the subway line L2 and get off at the Universitat stop; the hotel is 20 yards away, on Pelai street.
Note: As of January 1, 2020, the Barcelona metropolitan area is considered a Low-Emission Zone (LEZ). Access to the city by private vehicle is restricted to motorists with a valid environmental label, applicable to vehicles registered in Spain; motorists operating vehicles registered abroad must apply for prior authorization.
If you plan on visiting Barcelona in a car registered in a foreign country, you will need to register for a permit.