Getting to and from Hotel Jazz on public transportation:
- Subway: The hotel is just seconds away from Universitat stop (lines L1 and L2 ), as well as Catalunya stop (lines L1 and L3 ).
- Bus: Bus stops at Plaza Universitat and Plaza Catalunya are extremely convenient to Hotel Jazz.
- Tourist Bus: The tourist bus stops just 50 yards away from the hotel, on Balmes street.
- Regional and national train: All trains stop at Plaza Catalunya.
Click on a section below for more information:
Public transportation from the Barcelona El Prat airport (BCN)
- AEROBUS: The aerobus leaves terminals every 10 minutes. It’s quick and comfortable, with plenty of room for baggage. The trip takes 20-30 minutes, and costs €5,30 per person. You can get off at Plaza Universitat-Pelai, just 50 yards from the hotel.
- TAXI: You’ll find a taxi stand right outside the airport terminal. The ride to the hotel will cost about €30-35 and take 20-25 minutes.
- TRAIN + SUBWAY: The train leaves the airport every 10 minutes and takes about 35 minutes to arrive at the Passeig de Gracia station. There, take the subway line L2 and get off at the Universitat stop; the hotel is 20 yards away, on Pelai street.
Public transportation from the Girona - Costa Brava airport (GRO)
- The Girona Airport bus will bring you straight to Barcelona’s Nord Station. Once there, take the subway L1 at Arc de Triomf stop (just opposite the bus station) and get off at the Universitat stop. The hotel is just 20 yards away, on Pelai street.
Public transportation from the Reus airport (REU)
- The Reus Airport bus will bring you straight to Barcelona’s Sants Station. Once there, take the subway L3 to the Catalunya stop. The hotel is just 100 yards away, on Pelai street.
For more information on public transport in Barcelona, visit www.tmb.net.